We are a video game development studio.
We are passionate about playing, creating and building innovative concepts that we apply to our products and the market demands. Our vision is to become a benchmark in the gaming sector, creating the most fascinating and inspiring products around the world for online players.
We’re looking forward to develop epic games for mobile platforms, a task that could only be achieved through passion, experience and industry knowledge.
As UI/UX Artist, you will work closely with engineers and designers to develop new features for our games, while ensuring an easy to understand UX flow. You will be making important decisions about the overall look of the game, and responsible for designing screens, developing art elements and bringing them to life.
- UX Design for new/existing features
- Creation and implementation of UI screens/elements
- Creation of 2D assets used throughout the game
- Optimise assets for builds
- Support the development of the game with any additional skills
- Passionate about UI/UX design
- Passionate about (mobile) games
- Proficient in Photoshop (2D) and 2D animation/VFX (UI)
- Proficient in Flash/Animate
- Range of 2D Art skills (UI elements, concepts, icons, illustrations, etc.)
- Basic understanding of Graphic Design and Typography
- Portfolio/selected work samples shared with the job application
- Languages: Spanish and fluent English
- Location: Marbella, Málaga (Spain)
Why join us?
Sync Games is a pioneering video game development studio based in Marbella, a cosmopolitan city with an incredible climate all year round, where one can enjoy both mountain and sea. We have fully equipped offices with a kitchen, a lounge and a leisure room, where you'll be able to develop your professional career in a creative environment, surrounded by young, passionate professionals and a state-of-the-art technology equipment.