We are a video game development studio.
We are passionate about playing, creating and building innovative concepts that we apply to our products and the market demands. Our vision is to become a benchmark in the gaming sector, creating the most fascinating and inspiring products around the world for online players.
We’re looking forward to develop epic games for mobile platforms, a task that could only be achieved through passion, experience and industry knowledge.
- Deploy servers and services (Websites, Web apps and Mobile Apps).
- Server maintenance, including web, MySQL, Mail services, proxies, security, etc.
- Operate and monitor infrastructures, systems, applications and services.
- Strong knowledge of network devices and technologies, DNS, load balancers and security.
- Experience using technologies such as: Apache, PHP, MySQL.
- Experience in GNU/Linux servers and Windows servers with high-volume data traffic.
- Experience in virtualized environments, AWS (EC2, fleets, S3, RDS, etc), VMWare, and Cloud CDNs environments.
- Experience in backup tools and database optimization.
- Automating tasks with Bash or Python scripting languages...
- Monitoring using Grafana, Zabbix...
- Knowledge of cyber-security.
We will value:
- Experience with cluster deployments with PHP, Node.js, MySql and/or MongoDB (mirroring and backups).
- Knowledge of other technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Redis.
- Experience with back-end platforms for applications and games, such as Firebase, Playfab or Gamesparks.
- Knowledge of Gamelift.
Why join us?
Sync Games is a pioneering video game development studio based in Marbella, a cosmopolitan city with an incredible climate all year round, where one can enjoy both mountain and sea. We have fully equipped offices with a kitchen, a lounge and a leisure room, where you'll be able to develop your professional career in a creative environment, surrounded by young, passionate professionals and a state-of-the-art technology equipment.