We are a video game development studio. We are passionate about playing, creating and building innovative concepts that we apply to our products and the market demands. Our vision is to become a benchmark in the gaming sector, creating the most fascinating and inspiring products around the world for online players. We’re looking forward to develop epic games for mobile platforms, a task that could only be achieved through passion, experience and industry knowledge.
The Senior Game Client Developer will receive input from the game client network in order to analyse this data and adjust the system to achieve a better performance:
- Work with Unity to develop game features, UI, middleware, common components and tools in C#.
- Write clean, efficient and reusable code.
- Develop multiplayer games and support their deployment and maintenance.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Unity.
- Extensive knowledge of C# and software design.
- Experience developing multiplayer games with well-known solutions such as Photon PUN, Photon Bolt, Forge Networking and similar ones.
- 3 years of minimum experience developing video games with Unity
- Experience in web development with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of the complete game development workflow.
- Experience programming complex gameplay processes.
- Experience working in a client-server environment.
- Experience in UI development.
- Experience optimising game performance and memory use.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with version-control systems.
- Fluency both in Spanish and English.
We Will value:
- Experience in game BaaS processes like Gamesparks, Playfab, etc.
- Experience in web frameworks such as Express.js, Socket.io, Django, etc.
- Experience in cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- Experience in Docket or Kubernetes.
- Experience in other game development programs such as Unreal Engine.
- Having developed and launched at least one successful multiplayer game.
- Having created and launched a mobile game for Android and iOS.
- Experience in shader programming.
Why join us?
Sync Games is a pioneering video game development studio based in Marbella, a cosmopolitan city with an incredible climate all year round, where one can enjoy both mountain and sea. We have fully equipped offices with a kitchen, a lounge and a leisure room, where you'll be able to develop your professional career in a creative environment, surrounded by young, passionate professionals and a state-of-the-art technology equipment.