We are a video game development studio.
We are passionate about playing, creating and building innovative concepts that we apply to our products and the market demands. Our vision is to become a benchmark in the gaming sector, creating the most fascinating and inspiring products around the world for online players.
We’re looking forward to develop epic games for mobile platforms, a task that could only be achieved through passion, experience and industry knowledge.
The Senior Back-end Developer participates in the development and maintenance of mobile and web apps and works closely with the team of Unity developers, the game design and product teams. The main tasks are:
- Web development using usando VUE.JS o NUXT.JS
- Unit testing
- Respect and enforce the coding best practices
We offer the possibility to work remotely.
- 2 years of experience using Symfony, Laravel or similar PHP frameworks
- 2 years of experience in MySQL
- Experience developing APIs with node.js
- WebSocket experience
- Experience with Git
Also, it’d be nice if the person we’re looking for had:
- Ability to work with agile methodologies
- VUE.JS or NUXT.JS experience
We will value:
- Knowledge of the complete game development workflow.
- Having created and launched a mobile game for Android and iOS.
- Having developed and launched a multiplayer game.
- Experience optimizing game performance and memory use.
- Experience in cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- Experience in continuous integration.
Why join us?
Sync Games is a pioneering video game development studio based in Marbella, a cosmopolitan city with an incredible climate all year round, where one can enjoy both mountain and sea. We have fully equipped offices with a kitchen, a lounge and a leisure room, where you'll be able to develop your professional career in a creative environment, surrounded by young, passionate professionals and state-of-the-art technology equipment.