We are a video game development studio.
We are passionate about playing, creating and building innovative concepts that we apply to our products and the market demands. Our vision is to become a benchmark in the gaming sector, creating the most fascinating and inspiring products around the world for online players.
We’re looking forward to develop epic games for mobile platforms, a task that could only be achieved through passion, experience and industry knowledge.
The 3D artist will have the responsibility of modelling in 3 dimensions all the elements of the video game, from the characters to the scenarios and their elements.
- Experience working with: 3D Max or Maya, Zbrush or 3DCoat, Substance Painter or similar.
- Knowledge in organic modelling (anatomy, hard surface, etc.).
- Textured in PBR and Handpainted materials.
- Modelling and texturing in low-poly and high-poly.
- Knowledge in realtime rendering.
- Concept art in 2D and 3D.
- Ability to adapt to different graphic styles (comic, cartoon or realistic).
- Natural flair for working in teams.
- Passion for video games.
- It’s necessary to provide a reel or portfolio for the candidature to be considered.
We will value:
- Previous experience in video games.
- Experience with Unity3D or Unreal.
Why join us?
Sync Games is a pioneering video game development studio based in Marbella, a cosmopolitan city with an incredible climate all year round, where one can enjoy both mountain and sea. We have fully equipped offices with a kitchen, a lounge and a leisure room, where you'll be able to develop your professional career in a creative environment, surrounded by young, passionate professionals and a state-of-the-art technology equipment.