We are a video game development studio.
We are passionate about playing, creating and building innovative concepts that we apply to our products and the market demands. Our vision is to become a benchmark in the gaming sector, creating the most fascinating and inspiring products around the world for online players.
We’re looking forward to develop epic games for mobile platforms, a task that could only be achieved through passion, experience and industry knowledge.
The Level Designer will be in charge of the artistic and technical processes involved in the creation of missions, places and sceneries of the levels of our videogames through:
- Designing and pitching ideas from concept stage.
- Examining desired player experience goals and introducing systems and level designs that help fulfil that goals.
- Being an egalitarian voice within the design team for making both large-and-small-scale decisions throughout the project.
- Collaborating with other disciplines (from animation to UI, as well as environment art, sound, and working closely with the engineering and programming teams).
- Having a great knowledge of systems or map ideas, and developing them from the beginning to its accomplishment.
- Building maps, levels and worlds.
- Experience with modern game engines.
- Experience with UNITY; desirable experience in scripting, code-like environments.
- Rock-solid understanding of interplay between systems and levels (building spaces that highlight players’ abilities in creative and charismatic ways).
- Having previously had a similar working experience or being able to provide a portfolio of non-professional work demonstrating your abilities.
- Strong passion for online multiplayer games.
- Working experience in multiplayer games or systems.
- Being passionate for diversity & representation in video games and their development.
- Ability to use previously designed tools for the game development.
- Being familiar with fundamental, world-building concepts: flow, landmarking, scale, visibility, metrics, etc.
We will value:
- Programming or scripting experience in C#/C++.
- Experience using UNREAL.
- Advanced English and Spanish, both spoken and written.
Why join us?
Sync Games is a pioneering video game development studio based in Marbella, a cosmopolitan city with an incredible climate all year round, where one can enjoy both mountain and sea. We have fully equipped offices with a kitchen, a lounge and a leisure room, where you'll be able to develop your professional career in a creative environment, surrounded by young, passionate professionals and a state-of-the-art technology equipment.