Why join us?
terms and conditions
From SYNC STUDIO CREATIVE S.L.U., we treat the information you provide in order to keep you informed of the different job vacancies that open in our organization. The data provided will be kept until the jobs are assigned or until you exercise your right of cancellation, therefore, you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when it is no longer necessary.
If you are selected for the role, you grant permission to SYNC STUDIO CREATIVE S.L.U. to carry out the investigation and verification of the data you provide us, as well as to contact former employers or professional personnel related to you.
By attaching the curriculum vitae in the corresponding section and pressing the delivery button, you accept and consent to the processing of your data by SYNC STUDIO CREATIVE S.L.U.
INFORMATION RELEVANT TO THE SUBJECT
Identity and contact details of the person in charge
SYNC STUDIO CREATIVE S.L.U.
Contact data of the Data Protection Delegate (DPD)
Marina Antúnez Fernández
End of treatment
Vacancy management and possible workforce extension.
The parties submit for any dispute, expressly waiving any other legislation: Courts of Marbella (Spain).
Legitimate interest of the responsable
Maintain and improve its position in the market, through a suitable and qualified staff.
Transferring your personal data to third countries or international organizations
Your data may be transferred to any company of the SYNC STUDIO CREATIVE S.L.U.
Conservation terms of the data or criteria for the determination
Your data will be kept on our servers for a period of one year from the end of the selection process. Unless you decided to exercise your right of removal.
Access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and data portability
You are entitled to exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and data portability; as well as the rest of the rights provided in the General Data Protection Regulation through any of the email addresses shown above.
Withdrawal of consent
You can withdraw your consent to the use of data through the email addresses mentioned above.
Claim before the supervisory authority
However, if you have any problem with the processing of your data or are not satisfied with our decisions, you can contact the corresponding data protection authority at the following link: Data protection authorities
Your data will not be subject to automated decisions.
Rights that may be exercised by interested parties in accordance with the GDPR.
The company must inform the interested party about:
- The purposes of the treatment.
- Communications of your data and recipients.
- The conservation period or criteria that determines it.
- Your rights.
- The possibility of claiming before the supervisory authority.
- Receive details about international information transfers.
- The existence of automated decisions.
Modify incomplete data, even with an additional declaration.
Deletion of personal data when there is an illicit treatment or the motive is illegal.
Suspension of treatment when:
- The accuracy of the data is contested.
- When the interested party has exercised their right of opposition to the treatment.
Data retention when:
- The prosecution is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion.
- The person in charge does not need the data for the purposes that motivated this treatment, but the interested party needs them for their defence or to put forward a claim.
Receive the data provided in a format suitable for transmission to another data controller.
In the case of the processing is for direct marketing, the data processing must cease, unless a legitimate interest prevails or is necessary for the defence or claim.
Not be subject to individualized decisions
Interested parties have the right to not be subject to decisions based exclusively on automatic processes, including the creation of profiles that produce legal effects or affect them.
- When necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract.
- When permitted by the legislation of the European Union or of the Member States, with appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the owners of the data.
- When the owner of the data has given the explicit consent.