We are a video game development studio. We are passionate about playing, creating and building innovative concepts that we apply to our products and the market demands. Our vision is to become a benchmark in the gaming sector, creating the most fascinating and inspiring products around the world for online players. We’re looking forward to develop epic games for mobile platforms, a task that could only be achieved through passion, experience and industry knowledge.
The IT and Hardware Technician will be responsible for the maintenance of the company's IT structure through:
- Supporting the areas of PC (hardware, software, connectivity), LAN cabling and other IT devices.
- Escalating requests and incidences related to applications, networks, servers and corporate web applications to the Global Network Services team (GNS) for additional resolutions.
- GNS support to maintain and update IT infrastructures and application systems.
- Cloud server configuration (language installation, security, account creation, dockers, etc.).
- Suggesting the purchase of IT hardware or software for new users, and to upgrade or replace if necessary
- Checking the status and configuration of both new and current items.
- Updating the inventory and keeping it organized in the IT store.
- Liaise with vendors and providers for delivery, replacement and maintenance services.
- Executing hardware processes and get them to be effective.
- Studying and developing new solutions to preserve and search for relevant devices according to stakeholder requests.
- BS in Information Systems or Information Technology.
- 2 years of minimum experience in IT support or IT supporting services.
- Linux experience.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of working on PC and hardware devices (printers, smart phones).
- Good knowledge of routers, firewalls, switches, VPN, wireless and other network technologies, including TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
- Good knowledge of networks, servers, corporate web tools or applications, and telecommunication systems.
- Experience in Windows cloud servers, backups, disaster recovery and troubleshooting.
- Experiences in IT-managed document solutions.
- Holder of a degree in Information System / Information Technology.
- IT certificate (p. MCSA, CCNA, LPI).
- Great English level, both written and spoken.
Why join us?
Sync Games is a pioneering video game development studio based in Marbella, a cosmopolitan city with an incredible climate all year round, where one can enjoy both mountain and sea. We have fully equipped offices with a kitchen, a lounge and a leisure room, where you'll be able to develop your professional career in a creative environment, surrounded by young, passionate professionals and a state-of-the-art technology equipment.