We are a video game development studio.
We are passionate about playing, creating and building innovative concepts that we apply to our products and the market demands. Our vision is to become a benchmark in the gaming sector, creating the most fascinating and inspiring products around the world for online players.
We’re looking forward to develop epic games for mobile platforms, a task that could only be achieved through passion, experience and industry knowledge.
The Human Resources Coordinator will plan and evaluate the admission and development of team members through:
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Providing counselling on policies and procedures
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Creating and implementing effective onboarding plans.
- Developing recruitment and training programs.
- Help to perform management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Proven experience as Human Resources Coordinator, Administrator or other similar positions.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.).
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitudes.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field.
- High English level as a second language.
We will value:
- Additional experience on this specific field.
Why join us?
Sync Games is a pioneering video game development studio based in Marbella, a cosmopolitan city with an incredible climate all year round, where one can enjoy both mountain and sea. We have fully equipped offices with a kitchen, a lounge and a leisure room, where you'll be able to develop your professional career in a creative environment, surrounded by young, passionate professionals and a state-of-the-art technology equipment.