We are a video game development studio.
We are passionate about playing, creating and building innovative concepts that we apply to our products and the market demands. Our vision is to become a benchmark in the gaming sector, creating the most fascinating and inspiring products around the world for online players.
We’re looking forward to develop epic games for mobile platforms, a task that could only be achieved through passion, experience and industry knowledge.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for collecting data while statistically analysing them to establish strategies through:
- Execute quantitative analysis that translate data into actionable insights.
- Provide analytical and data-driven, decision-making support for key projects.
- Develop new insights and analysis that inform decisions and help continuing to delight the people playing our games.
- Provide reporting and performance monitoring to game studios using data drawn from diverse sources.
- BS or BA in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical field required (advanced degrees strongly preferred).
- Manipulating, transforming, and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (comfortability explaining technical topics to non-technical users).
- Great client-management skills with a solid grasp of both technical and business perspectives.
- 2+ years of experience performing quantitative and statistical analysis, preferably for an internet or tech company.
- Experience in using tools like Tableau for crafting dashboards, reports and data exploration.
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL, data warehousing, data modelling, dash boarding and reporting, involving very large datasets and multiple data sources.
- Ability to interpret large, complex data sets and produce significant insights.
- Experience automating analysis using analytics packages in languages like Python.
- Ability to execute research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations.
- Demonstrable ability to work in a dynamic environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
Why join us?
Sync Games is a pioneering video game development studio based in Marbella, a cosmopolitan city with an incredible climate all year round, where one can enjoy both mountain and sea. We have fully equipped offices with a kitchen, a lounge and a leisure room, where you'll be able to develop your professional career in a creative environment, surrounded by young, passionate professionals and a state-of-the-art technology equipment.