We are a video game development studio.
We are passionate about playing, creating and building innovative concepts that we apply to our products and the market demands. Our vision is to become a benchmark in the gaming sector, creating the most fascinating and inspiring products around the world for online players.
We’re looking forward to develop epic games for mobile platforms, a task that could only be achieved through passion, experience and industry knowledge.
As Chief Technology Officer of our mobile video games division, you will be responsible for setting the strategic direction for the use of Sync Games technology, establishing the positioning of the studio in terms of future technologies, platforms and devices where our games will be played, as well as leading the technical team in achieving objectives and development of the different products of the company. On the other hand, you must support the management team in strategic decisions and business development.
- +5 years of experience in leadership and team management roles (VP/Director/Head/CTO or equivalent).
- 3 years of experience in video games sector for mobile platforms, having created and launched a mobile game for Android and iOS.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Unity.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in C# and software design.
- Experience in the implementation of internal development tools in Unity.
- Knowledge and experience in the management of workflows and SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience in optimizing game performance.
- Experience implementing multiplayer systems with authoritative server.
- Experience in the deployment and scaling of servers for multiplayer games.
- Experience in cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- Languages: Spanish and fluent English.
- Location: Marbella, Málaga (Spain).
We will value:
- Having developed and launched at least one successful multiplayer game.
- Experience developing multiplayer games with solutions such as Photon Bolt, Photon PUN, etc.
- Experience in development/implementation of UI/UX interfaces.
- Experience in web development with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in other game engines such as Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience in shader programming.
- Experience in quality control software and testing.
Why join us?
Sync Games is a pioneering video game development studio based in Marbella, a cosmopolitan city with an incredible climate all year round, where one can enjoy both mountain and sea. We have fully equipped offices with a kitchen, a lounge and a leisure room, where you'll be able to develop your professional career in a creative environment, surrounded by young, passionate professionals and a state-of-the-art technology equipment.