We are a video game development studio.
We are passionate about playing, creating and building innovative concepts that we apply to our products and the market demands. Our vision is to become a benchmark in the gaming sector, creating the most fascinating and inspiring products around the world for online players.
We’re looking forward to develop epic games for mobile platforms, a task that could only be achieved through passion, experience and industry knowledge.
We are looking for a Creative Director to grow our customer base while building the most distinctive and engaging brand:
- Lead, inspire, and develop the creative team, continually honing their craft and achieving a high bar of excellence across initiatives and mediums.
- Manage the workflow and production timelines of all creative marketing assets.
- Drive continual improvement in our creative quality, thinking and capabilities.
- Manage budget, hiring and management of external vendors and freelancers.
- Partner closely with Product to develop and maintain brand guidelines, ensuring consistency across every department and customer touchpoint.
- Work closely with Operations and Product to continually test and optimize our customer acquisition funnel.
- Inspire innovation and big creative ideas throughout the company: everything from spearheading a campaign to step-changing how we acquire new members through digital performance marketing channels or offline programs/channels.
- Uncover insights through performance data and use the insights to inform creative development for maximum relevance and impact.
- 10+ years of experience in a creative/design role.
- 8+ years of experience designing and concepting for performance and brand marketing.
- 5+ years of experience mentoring and managing a team.
- Experience working across a broad range of digital channels.
- Ability to leverage performance data to inform design choices.
- Visual storytelling and communication skills. Specifically, the ability to articulate creative and strategic approach with experiencing in pitching advertising ideas.
- Ability to communicate conceptual and design choices and the thought process behind them.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish.
Why join us?
Sync Games is a pioneering video game development studio based in Marbella, a cosmopolitan city with an incredible climate all year round, where one can enjoy both mountain and sea. We have fully equipped offices with a kitchen, a lounge and a leisure room, where you'll be able to develop your professional career in a creative environment, surrounded by young, passionate professionals and a state-of-the-art technology equipment.