We are a video game development studio. We are passionate about playing, creating and building innovative concepts that we apply to our products and the market demands. Our vision is to become a benchmark in the gaming sector, creating the most fascinating and inspiring products around the world for online players. We’re looking forward to develop epic games for mobile platforms, a task that could only be achieved through passion, experience and industry knowledge.
The 3D Environment Artist will create worlds and sceneries for our video games through:
- Modelling environments based on illustrations, 3D models, and art direction specifications.
- Creating both high poly and low poly models.
- Demonstrating knowledge of organic and hard surface modelling, as well as texturing.
- Contributing to model and workflow optimization.
- Paying attention to details and realism.
- 3 years of minimum experience in video game development as a specialized artist in assets and environments.
- Indispensable knowledge of workflow and all its tools.
- Proficiency in 3ds Max, Maya or other industry-standard programs.
- Ability to apply artistic knowledge such as composition, colour theory and aspect ratio.
- Flexibility to adapt to different artistic styles.
- Knowledge of video game art standards.
- Essential ability to communicate with the team.
We will value:
- Skills in other disciplines such as illustration or animation.
- Knowledge of video game engines such as Unreal Engine and Unity.
- Experience with Substance Painter and creation of PBR materials.
- Knowledge of other 2D or 3D packages, composition, and other relevant CG software.
Why join us?
Sync Games is a pioneering video game development studio based in Marbella, a cosmopolitan city with an incredible climate all year round, where one can enjoy both mountain and sea. We have fully equipped offices with a kitchen, a lounge and a leisure room, where you'll be able to develop your professional career in a creative environment, surrounded by young, passionate professionals and a state-of-the-art technology equipment.